Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Anything Goes: Paper Players {22}

Happy Halloween friends! No tricks here just today's project for the Anything Goes challenge over at The Paper Players.  I am the challenge hostess this week--my first ever hostess gig--and I would love to have you play along.  I've had this 1" square Simply Adorned charm for way too long and it was just crying out for some stampin' love!


The Charming set is the perfect size for these little "inchies" and provided the Baja Breeze medallion and the Early Espresso text.  "Inspire" is snipped out from the Define Your Life stamp set and the Butterfly embosslit made the pretty little butterfly in Poppy Parade.  Some 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Early Espresso and a Basic Jewel were the finishing touches.  I hope you can join us at The Paper Players this week--anything goes so go get your craft on and make something.  We can't wait to see your creations!  Short post today as I'm in Orlando to present at a conference...so it's back to work.  Thanks so much for stopping by...have a good one!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Oooh, this is too cute! You've packed a lot of punch into a little space, but it still looks so fresh and clean. Your attention to detail is always inspiring!

LeAnne said...

Love love love this!!!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous, Nance! This is so cute!

Lesley said...

This is really pretty Nance!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy hard to believe you used that many different things in that little square! You are amazing! and congrats on being the Hostess with the Mostess!

Tara Bilbao said...

Nance, this is so beautiful. I was just discussing last night how I need to update my Simply Adorned charm. You really "inspire" me. I just love your color combination and layout. Perfect!