Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Under a New Canopy!

OMG, I am so excited to share my new blog look with you!  I absolutely love it and I can say that without bragging because I didn't make it, lol!  My dear, sweet, uber-creative friend Lesley did!!  Lesley just launched a new business venture, Banners by Lesley, where she is selling pre-made blog banners using all Stampin' Up products!!
On Saturday August 27th, she will have pre-made blog banners for sale that can be customized with your blog title and information.  She's also offering up some blog candy for one lucky winner in this post here. Lesley is one of the sweetest people I know and I am so glad to have met her through blogging and stamping.  Be sure to check out her sale on Saturday August 27th to grab one of her fantastic banners!  Thank you Lesley for my new look and the best of luck to you in the banner biz!

13 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun :) Love the leaves up top (aka the canopy LOL!). Best wishes to your friend on her new venture!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely fabulous, Nance! That Lesley is a design rockstar. Love the new look! :)

Jean McKenzie said...

Nance, love your new banner! Very pretty colours and such a great idea to have the leaf there!

Christina said...

I love it! This is a fabulous new look for your blog!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance WOW!
Looks fabulous... clean and crisp and new.
I've been thinking about re-doing mine too, but at a loss as what to do. Maybe now is the time..???
Love your new look.
Hugs.

Amy Papale said...

Very Pretty! Love the colors and design!

None None said...

What a fantastic banner aka canopy, Nance! So perfect and appropos for you! Lesley's work is awesome!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a great new look Nance ... love the new fresh feel! Lesley has done an awesome job!

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely fabulous, Nance! I LOVE it! Way to go Lesley!

Linda Callahan said...

Love it love it love it! So bright and fresh! Lesley did a great job!

Sandra Conner said...

So Pretty! How nice to have options using the SU designs. It turned out wonderful!

Nancy said...

I guess I commented on your new blog in email, but thought I should also say something here. I LOVE the new look, it's everything everyone else has already said,
fresh, clean and fun! Beautiful background and colors, great job.
Luv,
Mom

Julie DiMatteo said...

Nance! I absolutely LOVE the new look! The banner, background, and coordinating elements are just fabulous!