Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ribbon Share!

Hi everyone!  I thought it was about time that I offer up a ribbon share to anyone who loves our 1 1/4" Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon as much as I do!  You've seen me use it on many cards including this one as well as here, here and here!  A little bit of this ribbon makes a huge impact and with a total of 11 exclusive Stampin' Up colors, you'll have some to match every occasion!

Here are the deets:
  • 1 yard (36") each of all 11 colors
  • Total price is $11 for 11 yards--that's $1 a yard!
  • It would cost $110.00 to buy all the colors on their own
  • That's a savings of $99!
  • Shipment within the US and Canada ($1.50)
  • All ribbon will be wound around cardboard for wrinkle-free delivery.
  • Colors included are:
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Real Red
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Night of Navy
    • Marina Mist
    • Certainly Celery
    • Old Olive
    • Early Espresso
    • Basic Black
If you want in on this great deal, leave me a comment indicating your interest or send me an email to nleedy@cox.net and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. Thanks, in advance, for your interest!

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sounds good to me!! Can I sign up for this deal? :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance,
I love the big ribbon but didn't want just one color so I would like to do this too.
Can I use a charge card? Thanks for the offer.

Nance Leedy said...

Hi gals! So glad you're interested! Yes, SU demonstrators are welcome. It's a great way to get a little bit of ribbon in alot of colors! When I send an invoice to your email address, you will be able to pay with a credit card via PayPal. Thank you!