Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update: Ribbon Share

WOW, thank you for the enthusiastic response to my first-ever Ribbon Share!  So many of you wanted in on it that I opened a second round but all available spots are now full.  The ribbon will arrive at my house next week and I will need a few days to cut and prep it all.  I will send all share folks an email when it is on it's way to you.

I am planning to do another share next month and would love to hear which SU ribbon interests you the most?  In Color Twill?  Satin?  Seam Binding?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  

Speaking of next month... In May I will celebrate two years of blogging here under the Canopy!  I am so grateful for all of you who stop by for a visit.  Your comments and encouragement brighten my day and stretch the bounds of my creativity each time I sit down at my craft table.  I am amazed at how many wonderful people I have met through this little 'ole blog--crafty folks are the nicest bunch around!  To celebrate all my blogging friends, I've got some blog candy planned in May for all followersAnd I can't let this post go by without giving a shout-out to my 100th follower!!  Yahoo, thank you Chris L. for helping me break the 100 mark!!

OK, I'll see y'all back here on Sunday for a color challenge from The Paper Players!

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

I vote fo Satin because I love, love, love how easy it is to tie! Ahhh! :) Congrats on your (almost) two year anniversary and thanks for the inspiration you share! You rock! :)

Marisa said...

You go girl :) Congrats on 100 followers and on two years of blogging. My two years comes up in August. Hard to remember life without blogging, isn't it! Soooo glad we got to share a DT together so we could meet. Love your work and look forward to seeing much more (((hugs))). I was slow on the draw for the ribbon share, but will lurk around to see if the next one works for me. Looking forward to celebrating with you.

Linda Callahan said...

Two wonderful years! Wow - congrats! I'm with Marissa - my two years come up in August. Amazing how fast it goes by! I always look forward to every wonderful thing you create - so glad there will be more :-)