Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

welcome baby

I made this card using Lauren Meader's onesie tutorial for a baby shower we went to today. So cute! This card is super easy and stinkin' cute don't you think? Lauren says it should only take about 10 minutes to make and really it does! I cut a 4 1/4 x 11" card from whisper white with the fold at the top. Then I cut a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 piece of my patterned paper--here I used DCWV "nana's nursery". The head and leg holes are cut with a 1 3/8 circle punch and the scalloped circle punch. The sentiment is stamped from the "short and sweet" set in certainly celery and attached to a scalloped oval punched from lavendar lace cardstock. The sizzlits buttons #5 die passed through my cuttlebug on some more lavendar lace cardstock to make the buttons for the bottom of the onsie! I finished off the inside with the deer image from the "forest friends" stamp--a good match to the non-SU patterned paper, eh? Oh, and don't forget the back! The leg and head holes looked too plain so I finished them off with more scalloped edges. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

This is TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
Hope I can borrow it for an upcoming babyshower I have to attend. ADORABLE!