Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

glass decor

Whew! It's been a long time since my last post. We've had some illness in our house but all are well again. I've been itching to use the Decor Elements that came with my SU starter kit and found a great use for them at my office! There is a glass panel next to my office door with a metal frame that made the perfect "shelf" for a stack of books (I am a librarian, afterall) and this beautiful potted orchid from the "Shelf Life" decor element. They went on easy-peasy and adhered to the glass smooth as silk. Check out the Decor Elements catalog and see what strikes your fancy!

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

OH MY........ This is FABULOUS! Love it. diane

Mary Salhanick said...

Love it.... great idea!!!! Mary

Nancy said...

Perfect in a library, great idea!
NLempinen