Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Arden's Garden: PPA35

I have been waiting for the right moment to introduce my daughter's blog and the PPA35 "anything but a card" challenge is the perfect opportunity! She is my (not so) little crafting buddy and has a fondness for Stampin' Write markers and Dazzling Diamonds--well, who can blame her, right? She cheers for me and my creations and I couldn't wait to design a blog to showcase her crafts. So, my PPA35 entry is the blog header I designed for Arden's Garden of Crafts using My Digital Studio. Arden picked out a free blogger background, courtesy of Hot Bliggity Blog, and I designed the header to match. So much fun! Please go check it out--she adores getting comments and reads every one!

4 comments:

Abounding Treasures said...

The blog header you've created for your crafty daughter is gorgeous and so is her blog!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LOVE the design Nance. You are very creative and I'm sure Arden will follow in her mom's footsteps. I check her blog often for updates to see all her "fun crafts". Very cute.

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful blog header! Terrific for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing at PPA!

Nancy said...

Nance,
I think this is the perfect idea for "Anything but a card" you're a winner in my book.
Luv
Mom