One of the responsibilities of a stylish blogger is to share 8 things about myself...not always easy for me but I'll give it a try!
- My husband, of 17 years, and I have a wonderful daughter (7YO) who makes us laugh everyday!
- I have been a Reference Librarian in both public and academic libraries for those same 17 years--wow 1993 was a good year! :-)
- I have always been crafty but, like a true Gemini, find many, many crafty ventures that pique my interest! I love the satisfaction of being able to say "I made that!"
- I believe in the transformative power of books and always have a stack of books on my nightstand. Currently, I am reading The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.
- I lived and worked as a model in Tokyo, Japan.
- I would call my style modern elegance--I don't do "cutesy" very often!! ;-)
- I love trees.
- My favorite Starbucks drink is Chai Latte. I don't do coffee! :-)
Stylish bloggers know where to go for inspiration and though it's impossible to name just a few (my Google Reader grows everyday!), I give you 8 of my favorite bloggers:
- Nancy Lempinen - my Mom, my original source of all stylish inspiration.
- Tara Bilbao
- Christina MacLaren
- Margaret Moody
- Anne Marie Hile
- Kristin Moore
- Jen Sannes
- Julie DiMatteo