Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Paper Players Challenge #197

Hi all, fortunately for me I've still got another week of vacation (yay!) but The Paper Players are still going strong!  LeAnne has an awesome sketch to inspire you this week:
I don't have a DT card to share but can show you something I made previously for a colleague at work:
I know I've mentioned before that I find inspiration nearly everywhere.  When I see a great design that resonates with me, I can't wait to turn it into a card with my paper, stamps and ink!  Smashing Magazine features monthly desktop wallpapers featuring fabulous designs from artists around the world.  I fell in love with this one and couldn't wait to turn it into a card!  Colors are (from left to right): Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Pool Party, So Saffron, Basic Grey and Coastal Cabana.
I never really used the Fine Feathers stamp set but it was the perfect choice for an inside embellishment!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Stunning - I love the mix of color and the Hardwood stamp really makes them stand out.

Marisa said...

Adore this, Nance!!! Fabulous coloured panels, feathers and vellum sentiment. Hmmmm, hmmm good :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Oooo, I love this Nance. The colors look terrific together and I love the Hardwood stamp. Your cards are always just so beautiful!

laurie said...

I like how you did the hardwood background...awesome!