Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Great Year: Club Style

I will be on vacation for a couple of weeks but while I am gone, I've scheduled a few posts to keep you coming back!  ;-)  Today, I'm showing a card we made recently at one of my stamp clubs inspired this card made by Jen Arkfield.  
I changed up the colors and papers but love the idea of stamping on vellum and coloring with markers on the back:
I used a variety of circle punches for the confetti including 3/4", 1/2" and the circle from the retiring Itty Bitty Shapes pack.  A fun card to make and a fun card to receive!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is awesome! It IS a FUN card!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Great color BURST! Love the vellum piece with the sentiment.. peek-a-boo through to the dSP. hugs.