Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sneak Peek & a Winner!

Happy Saturday, friends!  What an amazing response we had to the Paper Players {Fall Themed} Blog Hop!  Thank you so much to all who stopped by and left some comment love.  I truly appreciate your words of encouragement, they mean a great deal to me.  Oh, what was that...Blog Candy you say?  Did I have Blog Candy?  ;-)  Why, yes I did!  Let's see who random.org selected as our winner:
  #44...The Stamping Lady who left this lovely comment:
Thank you so much, Stamping Lady!  I've got an email out to you and as soon as I have your mailing address, your Mica Flakes will be on their way to you! Now, I can't let you go today without a little sneak peek at tomorrow's card for The Paper Players:


Hmmm, what could it be?  Is that Woodgrain?  Nah, couldn't be!  ;-) You'll have to check back tomorrow when Anne Marie reveals her recipe for one amazing challenge at The Paper Players!  See ya tomorrow, stampers!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Looks like it is going to be an awesome card, Nance! Woo hoo!