Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog Candy Winner & NEW Catalog!

Oh boy, what a day!!  I get to announce the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy AND hook you up with the brand-new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog--WOW!  That's a banner day.  First, let's announce the winner of the Birthday Blog Candy....drumroll please.....  Random Number Generator says...
#4!!!
and the #4 comment was left by.....Mitzi Luttrull!!  Here's what Mitzi said:



Thank you, Mitzi for your kind words!  Please send your mailing address to me (nleedy@cox.net) so I can get your blog candy in the mail to you!

And now it's time for....the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog!!!  So exciting!  Of course, there are so many things to love and oogle in the new catalog.
Customers and demonstrators can begin ordering from the new catalog at Noon, mountain time on Friday May 31st--that's TODAY!   Follow the links below to browse the catalog and make your wish lists!  Check it out:


If you don't already have a copy or a demonstrator of your own, contact me and I would be happy to send you a catalog ($5 to cover only the cost of shipping).
When you're ready to place that first order, head over to my online store and have fun!

Photobucket