Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

sunny MDS days

Wow, I love My Digital Studio software. I finally, out of necessity (!), played around with the photo album creation in MDS. I used the designer option to make an 8 page 8x8 photo album for my husband's grandmother. The whole family is celebrating her 100th birthday on Saturday--go Mabel! Anyway, here are a few pages from the album I made for her. I used the out-of-the-box album with pre-designed layouts and embellishments. I hardly changed a thing! I had the whole thing done in about an hour. Being more of a card-maker than scrapbooker, one hour is my kind of scrapbookin'! I hope she likes it!

 

  








  



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Nance,
These scrapbook pages are adorable. You've inspired me to get on the "page" and start using my software too. Happy B'day to Mabel wow 100 years old...bless her hear

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance, you pages are beautiful and I KNOW she'g going to LOVE it. Wow 100... amazing.
BUT....now you have me thinking.... DO I NEED the MDS........ OMG. Here I go again.