Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cherish


Now that she has opened it, I can post my mother's day card for my Mom here! Again, I used my favorite SU! DSP and stamp set but the color combination is completely different from yesterday's post. Just shows how versatile SU! designer series paper can be. The certainly celery ribbon is a poly-twill blend which has a sleek feel and finish but can be a little stiff to work with. I ran the ribbon over a bone folder a few times to loosen it up and it tied beautifully--it might be my best knot yet!


supplies: (Stampin Up!) stamps: great friend, warm words
ink: baja breeze, old olive
paper: so saffron cs, walk in the park & urban garden dsp
other: rhinestones (me & my big ideas), certainly celery ribbon, glue dots, 2" circle punch

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance, this is beautiful. I'm sure your mom loved it. She shared the card and bag from her birthday from you. What great color combos you have. Hard to believe you're new at this hobby. Be sure to come join us when you're in town. Diane O.